Shipping, Warranty & Return
- Most products are shipped via Express Post, some products may not be eligible for air freight due to restrictions imposed by Australia Post, so they will be sent via Regular Post.
- For most of the products, the Postage fee is AUD 15 (per order whether for 1 item or several items) is added to the cart, however, for some items that are too large, there'll be a charge of AUD 25, the most accurate postage fee will be shown after you add the shipping address during the checkout section.
- Express Post to anywhere in Australia, allow 1-3 business days for delivery after shipped.
- Regular Post to anywhere in Australia, allow 2-6 business days delivery after shipped.
- Posted direct from the Shutter Master Australia Factory/Warehouse in WA.
- Within 48 hours of receiving your completed payment.
- You will be notified via email once shipped.
WARRANTY and RETURNS
Shutter Masters Australia is committed to providing quality products to our customers. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any product supplied by us, please contact us by emailing email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the goods.
- Include your Name, Address and Tax Invoice number in the email.
- Provide a clear and detailed description of the problem you are experiencing.
- No product is to be returned without authorisation and an accompanying CUSTOMER CLAIM FORM issued by Shutter Masters Australia.
- Return packaging must be of sufficient quality to protect the goods in transit.
- You are responsible for ANY return costs of the goods back to Shutter Masters Australia.
- Different products have varying warranty periods generally stated on the product description page.
- Upon return Shutter Masters Australia technicians will inspect and test the component and will repair or replace the item and ship it back to you.
- Guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
In addition to manufacturers’ guarantees on selected products, Shutter Masters Australia and its suppliers provide a guarantee of acceptable quality on every product, by law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and to compensation for other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure. This refund policy is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or equivalent State or Territory laws.